Cross-Road Foundation, Inc. is dedicated to helping women continue their pregnancies in a normal and healthy manner through a program of consultation which is informative, honest and sensitive to the emotional needs of the woman.
Our guiding principles to which all volunteers and personnel are required to subscribe shall be:
• To maintain a true spirit of charity based in the Judeo-Christian tradition.
• Not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, nationality, age or marital status and to be non-judgmental toward the client.
• To make every effort to save both mother and child from the devastating effects of abortion.
• To make available to the client and all those involved in the pregnancy all resources, support and follow-up services necessary to insure that the mother can bring her baby to term.
• To refer all adoption cases to legally authorized persons as approved by the Foundation.
• To insure a code of confidentiality to clients.
• Not to counsel for contraceptives or sterilization. To inform the client about abortifacients. Never refer any client to another person, place or agency, which advocates abortion, contraception or sterilization.
• To foster and encourage chastity and abstinence with all unmarried clients.